Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Making Room

   I have been able to clear some space on the shelves and in the rafters by selling off a bunch of miscellaneous parts, as well as the Bianchi Trofeo bicycle that I purchased about a month ago. I made a $100 profit on the bike - not bad, considering I bought it for just few hundred bucks, and that it was a machine on which had to do very little work. I only hope the Colnago makes the same percentage of profit!
   Today's entry will include very little new information, since my other projects are in limbo - the Pinarello Prince is out for painting, and the Treviso is soaking in rust solvent in order to make an attempt at freeing the handlebar stem. This week I am simply providing a photo summary of the Nuovo Mexico project, which I listed on eBay Sunday night.













   
   I am really happy with the results, though I'm a bit sad to have to let it go. I know that I have more than enough horses in my stable already, so I can only hope that someone who loves Colnago bicycles as much as I do will give it a good home!



2 comments :

  1. That is a sweet-looking bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen,
    It was great talking to you, and I really appreciated all the advice you gave me... I was able to find that same bike out in the West Coast... My size and looks to be in great shape. once I get it home, I'll shout out to make sure it's fully spec'd.

    Again,
    I really appreciate all the advice given!

    ReplyDelete